The aims of the Association are the following ones:
- Promoting and organizing congresses, workshops, debates, seminars, documents, publications etc. about medical-scientific contents and cardiological research to make our clinical and therapeutic competences available to anybody.
- Organizing and supporting various cultural activities, provided that they follow MD Pietro Di Biasi’s high-standard moral and professional values as well as his intellectual curiosity.
- Establishing a cooperative relationship with both public and private – national and international – corporations and other local associations, MDs and other organizations of the kind if they share our same mission.
- Supporting and promoting training activities: refresher courses concerning both theory and practise, research supported by public authorities, associations and private citizens.
- Supporting and promoting scholarships for deserving students or researchers in the medical-scientific field.
- Supporting and promoting the publishing of reports, conference or seminar proceedings, studies and researches.
- Founding cardiovascular first-aid stations offered to those people belonging to disadvantaged categories: those who – though needing a cardiologic evaluation – can’t get any diagnosis and treatment.
- Developing the project named “CAMPUS HEART HEALTHCARE”: first-aid stations to be set up on the occasion of social and public events to offer citizens the chance to check their health condition (BP and a cardiologic special consultation to take into account cardiovascular risk factors).